Executive Personal Assistant
£25-£28k per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable and committed individual to provide an exclusive and comprehensive administrative and secretarial service to the Chief Executive and Senior Management Board of a leading Sheffield law firm.
You will provide administrative support and assistance at an executive level in the following ways;
- Diary management for the Senior Management Team;
- Setting up meetings and conference calls;
- Preparing agendas and presentations, minute taking and following up on any action points;
- Booking and arranging all travel arrangements for the leadership team;
- Dealing with all incoming correspondence and preparing appropriate responses after consultation with the management team;
- Screening incoming telephone calls;
- Client contact and meet and greets:
- Maintaining an efficient electronic filing system, both electronically and paper based;
- Compiling monthly and weekly reports and distributing these accordingly;
- Event planning and organising corporate activities with third parties; and
- Liaising with internal departments when required.
The ideal candidate ideally have the following skills/experience;
- Previous and proven substantial experience as a PA, operating at senior management level, ideally within a law firm or professional services environment (although this is not essential);
- Be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment;
- Will be able to deal with matters with absolute discretion and value the importance of maintaining confidentiality at all times;
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills, being methodical in approach;
- Previous experience of diary management and being able to professionally manage conflicting demands;
- The ability to successfully respond to incoming correspondence, by prioritising accordingly;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ideally a working knowledge of the legal industry, although this is not essential;
- Ability to use own initiative;
- Be proficient in Microsoft packages and confident with bespoke IT programmes and case management systems; and
- The ability to multi-task and deal with conflicting tasks and priorities;
This is a great role for a PA to gain experience within the legal sector. If you thrive on delivering a highly professional level of service and enjoy performing a pivotal role that is central to the functions of the firm, this could be the role for you.
Please click ‘apply’ if this role is of interest or call Adam Perry at CRA Consulting on 0114 241 8030.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.