£50,000 to £70,000 salary bracket
Sheffield City Centre (hybrid working)
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are working in partnership with a renowned legal brand with a strong UK wide presence and reputation. The legal 500 firm are highly regarding as a leading figure in the UK legal community. As part of their ongoing growth strategy in their Family Law department, they are hiring for experience family lawyers to join their Sheffield Team.
The firm boast an excellent work culture including excellent ethical practices, agile working, competitive salaries, great employee benefits, social events and more. The successful candidate will be joining a thriving environment, with high quality work streams, a supportive management structure and an experienced & well-networked department.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Family Associate:
- Working closely with a senior associates and partner, supporting with and running a comprehensive caseload of high net-worth private family / matrimonial matters & disputes and private child proceedings matters
- Providing expert advice on legal queries and cases throughout from initial consultation through to case conclusion
- Dealing with communications, correspondence, documentation, letters, emails and calls
- Liaising with all key stakeholders including solicitors, opposing council, clients and court professionals
- Attending meetings, court appearances and consultations
- Preparing court bundles for trials
- Allocating administrative asks
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- Up to 28 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Holiday sale / purchase scheme
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme - individual & firmwide
- Reward & recognition initiatives
- Charity & volunteer day off
- Well-being day off
- Discounted legal fees
- Discounts on high street retailers & restaurants
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- It is essential that you are a qualified UK lawyer
- Extensive experience in private family law required with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Exposure to dealing with high net worth clients desirable
- Ability to network, build personal brand and bring work onboard is desirable
How to apply:
If this Family Associate vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Family Associate vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.