£20,000 - £25,000 (Negotiable)
Full Time Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal Recruitment are representing a renowned South Yorkshire Law Firm with an excellent reputation. The firm boast a support working environment, good work quality and experienced senior figures within the business spearheading organisations growth and development.
This is a great career move for an experience Family Professional (legal secretary, legal assistant or paralegal) to join an established organisation with exciting business plans. As the successful candidate, you will be given the opportunity to grow & develop whilst been given support and training.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Family Paralegal:
- Assisting the Family Law team with all aspects of their caseload, including drafting legal documents, liaising with clients and third parties, and preparing court bundles.
- Conducting legal research and analysis to assist the team in providing legal advice to clients.
- Managing client files, ensuring all relevant documents and correspondence are filed and recorded accurately and efficiently.
- Maintaining a high level of client contact, responding to telephone and email enquiries and providing regular updates on the progress of cases.
- Undertaking administrative tasks, including billing and invoicing, and ensuring all files are up-to-date and organised.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience as a Family Law Paralegal or Legal Assistant/Secretary, with experience in handling a range of family law matters, including divorce, child custody, and financial settlements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage a high volume of work and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and legal case management systems.
- A relevant paralegal qualification or equivalent experience is desirable.
How to apply:
If this Family Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Family Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days