Sheffield City Centre
£20,000 - £25,000 Salary
Full Time, Permanent Contract
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a well-established, reputable South Yorkshire law firm who operate expert legal services in ranging areas of practice. The firm are a friendly, professional set up with experience professionals throughout their teams. With an approachable management structure, growing practice, high-quality work and nice offices, this is a great place to work for the successful candidate.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Family Paralegal:
- Assisting a Senior Partner with a range of family law matters, including divorce, separation, child arrangements, financial settlements, and domestic abuse cases.
- Liaising with clients, taking instructions, and providing updates on the progress of cases.
- Conducting legal research and preparing case files.
- Drafting legal documents, including correspondence, statements, and court applications.
- Attending court hearings with council and taking notes.
- Assisting solicitors with the preparation of bundles and court documents.
- Managing client files, ensuring they are up to date and accurate.
- Undertaking administrative tasks, such as answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and filing documents.
- Adhering to the firm's policies and procedures, including confidentiality, data protection, and health and safety.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas period office closure
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience, working as a Paralegal
- Experience handling family law files, including both private family matters and legal aid work
How to apply:
If this Family Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Family Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.