Job Title: Fee Earner – Complex PI Claims
Location: Doncaster (hybrid)
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are an established organisation who are looking to hire an experienced professional in personal injury law. As the successful candidate, you will be given the opportunity to join a well-known business, offering an exciting role as a Fee Earner role in their complex claims, multi track PI team.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Fee Earner:
- Running a case from letter of claim stage right through to Trial if required
- Taking on new claims or claims that have started life in the MOJ Portal which turn into Multi-Track cases and have been dropped from the process
- Ability to manage a Client well, keep them updated and informed every step of the way
- Dealing fully with investigating liability, taking statements and obtained all early evidence in support and assessing prospects
- Arranging Immediate Needs Assessments and liaising with case managers to arrange rehab, equipment etc
- Obtained medical records, reviewing the same and assessing what medical evidence is required
- Instructing medical experts and reviewing and obtaining any further medical evidence
- Liaising with medical experts, other experts and Counsel in conferences
- Drafting Schedule of Losses
- Assessing Quantum
- Preparing and Drafting Court Proceedings
- Instructing Counsel
- Dealing with any Court hearings if possible
- Ensuring caseload is managed effectively and efficiently at all times
- Ability to work well within a team and delegate where possible
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in personal injury required
- You will need experience managing or running a caseload
- Exposure to multi track personal injury required
How to apply:
If this Fee Earner vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Fee Earner vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.