Finance Business Partner to £45,000 plus benefits
My client is a well-established manufacturing company with a worldwide presence. An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced management accountant to join the team in this newly created role. Reporting to the Finance Director , you will be responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts for the UK part of the business and key responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly management accounts and management of the process
- Assisting in the delivery of budgets and forecasts
- Analyse information and support the management with costings and variance analysis and assist in realising efficiency improvements
- Ensure statutory compliance and on time filing
- Ad hoc projects and duties
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record of successful financial control and facilitate growth aspirations ideally within a manufacturing environment
- it would be beneficial if you have had some experience of working on acquisitions and merger projects
- You are will be a good communicator and comfortable communicating finance issues to non-finance staff
- Good knowledge of integrated ERP systems would also be an advantage.
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established business with exciting growth plans .