Finance Business Parner
£competitive salary and benefits
Monday to Friday four or five days a week
My client is a highly successful, SME who is looking to recruit an experienced Management accountant to join the group finance team. The business is a fast growing distribution and transport business within easy access of the M1 at junction 34. Reporting to the Group Finance Director you will be responsible for :
- Production of timely monthly management accounts , journal postings, P&L and balance sheets to enable clear information to be shared across the business.
- Provide commercial analysis to the Finance Director to monitor and influence Business Performance .
- Manage fixed assets, stock and intercompany transactions and reconciliation
- Assist in budgets/forecasting and working with budget holders to deliver achievable budgets
- Analys cost drivers in the business and identify cost savings
- Production of VAT returns
- Assist with the annual audit and liaise with the auditors
• You will already have a strong background in management accounts and be looking for a role where you can learn and develop your commercial skills
• It is likely you will hold a professional accounting qualification (CGMA/ACCA/ACA) or be near to qualification. Applications are welcomed if you are qualified by experience
• You will be a strong communicator and be capable of delivering financial information to non-financial team members in an engaging way
• This is an excellent time to join a business in a period of growth and for you to really make the role your own
• Applications are welcomed from individuals looking to work four days as well as full time.