Group Action Paralegal
£20,000 to £25,000 Salary Bracket
Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay
- Free parking
- Flexible working may be available upon request
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Group Action Paralegal:
- Preparing pre-action correspondence
- Collating/reviewing liability documentation
- Instructing Counsel for advice on liability and quantum
- Attending Conferences
- Taking witness statements
- Advising clients of potential special damages claims, and collating and reviewing special damages documentation
- Instructing medical experts and obtaining medical evidence in support of the claim
- Arranging treatment
- Reviewing and making offers
- Preparing documents for the litigation process, such as Claim Forms, Particulars of Claim, Directions Questionnaires, Part 18 Requests, Applications and Listing Questionnaires
- Following Court Directions
- Preparing the claim for Trial
- Conducting litigation, advocacy and dispute resolution
- Attending Applications and Case Management Conferences
- Attending Trials
About the business:
Our client are a leading private legal practice, specialising in Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Consumer Action Claims and Group Litigation Actions. As an established, reputable and highly regarded law firm, they offer their clients a range of expert legal services to obtain the compensation they deserve. Over the years, the firm has pioneered their clients rights to reparation and their employees career advancement.
The team of senior directors, management and lawyers are seasoned professionals with knowledge, enthusiasm and dedication. They offer a welcoming and friendly environment with excellent facilities, advanced training and development opportunities, and a competitive employee offering. As a successful candidate, you will be given the opportunity to work on high-quality, high-profile cases that are rewarding, lucrative and interesting.
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Group Action Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Group Action Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.