A highly renowned Sheffield firm has a fantastic opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join its well-established team and handle a wide range of civil disputes on behalf of the firm's reputable client base.
This is a well respected firm in the South Yorkshire region and has built a strong and loyal client base over the years. Its reputation and presence in the area means there has been an influx of work in recent months and now the firm is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is passionate in helping a great range of clients to join its team.
Caseload to include:
- Commercial litigation - contract disputes eg construction, IT, agency, supply of goods and hire purchase, company/partnership disputes;
- Commercial property - possession claims, rent arrears, breach of covenant, disrepair claims, Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 business tenancy matters;
- Residential property - possession claims for landlord, tenancy deposit claims for tenant;
- Contested probate eg claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975, challenges to the validity of wills;
- Professional negligence claims;
- Misrepresentation claims;
- Neighbor disputes between private homeowners;
- Boundary and trespass disputes;
- Rights of way and easement issues;
- Private property issues under The Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996;
- Claims under Sale of Goods Act 1979/Consumer Rights Act 2015;
- Employment law issues - settlement agreements, advice re disciplinary, grievance and appeal procedures;
- Drafting - Terms of Business/Terms and Conditions, Sale and Supply contracts, Shareholder Agreements, Partnership Agreements
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing firm, playing your part you will actively engage in the development of the practice both for the dispute resolution team and for the wider firm.
Ideally the successful candidate will be 3+ PQE, however this is given purely as a guideline, and candidates who are perhaps more experienced are still encouraged to apply. There is a massive scope for progression to partnership with this firm.
For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today for more information.
Struggling for time record your solo video application below: https://odro.io/s/ggb7c