Job Title: Head of Employment Law
Location: Sheffield, UK
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days plus statutory holidays, 2 pay reviews a year, hybrid working, free parking, and convenient access to rail and motorway links.
Our client is a reputable law firm based in Sheffield, UK, seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of Employment Law to manage a team of approximately 12 people. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in employment law, with a focus on claimant work rather than respondent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to the employment law team. They will be required to manage and motivate team members, ensuring that they provide high-quality legal advice and support to clients. Additionally, they will be responsible for overseeing the team's caseload and ensuring that all cases are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Provide leadership and strategic direction to the employment law team.
• Manage a team of approximately 12 people, ensuring that they are motivated, productive and efficient.
• Ensure that the team provides high-quality legal advice and support to clients.
• Oversee the team's caseload and ensure that all cases are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Conduct regular performance reviews of team members and provide feedback and coaching where necessary.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring that their needs are met.
• Manage the financial performance of the team, ensuring that targets are met.
• Keep up-to-date with changes in employment law and ensure that the team is informed and up-to-date.
• A strong background in employment law, with a focus on claimant work.
• A thorough understanding of employment law, including discrimination, unfair dismissal, redundancy, and contractual disputes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
• Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving, with the ability to think creatively and strategically.
• A commitment to continuous professional development and keeping up-to-date with changes in employment law.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are looking for a new challenge in employment law, please apply with your CV today. If you require more information please contact Rob Addy on 0114 2418030.
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.