Legal Administrator (Insolvency)
Salary: £20-£25k depending on experience
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are representing a market leading professional services client in Sheffield City centre.
The specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting on a caseload and working alongside other staff to handle the day to day administration of a range of corporate and personal insolvency cases (mainly CVLs, MVLs and Administrations).
- Liaising with clients, creditors, directors, employees and other stakeholders.
- Drafting reports and other documentation.
- General administration support (answering the phone, general filing/paperwork)
- Completing statutory investigations.
- Ensuring case progression with investigations and asset realisations.
- Working independently and as part of a team as required.
- Working closely with IPs to ensure case diaries are managed and cases are progressed adequately.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
What we will give you
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to undertake fully expensed professional qualifications
- 23 days holiday allowance + statutory public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme (3% company contribution)
- Flexible benefit and well-being schemes
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies, including enhanced maternity pay
- 36.25 hour working week
- Birthday leave in the month of your birthday
- 2 giving back days per year
How to apply:
If this Legal Administrator vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Adam Perry who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Legal Administrator (Insolvency) is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.