Job Title: Junior Risk & Compliance Analyst
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Location: Sheffield, Hybrid Working
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are recruiting on behalf of one of our reputable clients within Sheffield. Our client is looking to bring on board a Junior Risk and Compliance analyst to complement their existing team. Our client is looking for a driven and ambitious candidate. The successful applicant would play a key role in developing the department onward into the future.
About the business:
Our client is a Future Facing firm. Located in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, they combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what’s coming, but to shape it.
They are well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. Driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Their bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
- Supporting the Risk function in assessing the risk profile of new and existing clients
- Managing the client information held on the firm’s finance system in order to ensure that the information held is accurate
- Liaising with and supporting the firm’s Finance Department in relation to the general administration of the system
- Handling enquiries from fee earners and staff regarding new client forms and client data held on the firm’s finance system, and general regulatory and compliance enquiries as required
- Working within the firm’s dedicated Risk team, this role will provide assistance and support to the wider function
- Managing the central team inbox and co-ordinating within the wider team in order to provide an efficient and effective service to fee earners with general queries regarding client and matter acceptance
- Supporting the Deputy MLRO on the administration of general anti-money laundering issues and client due diligence matters (such as audits) as required
- Administering company searches and press searches as required by fee-earners and secretaries and obtaining any additional client due diligence information that may be required
- Assisting the team with administrative tasks as required
- Liaising with the Risk Manager and managing the initial vetting and due diligence of clients to a defined risk level (appropriate for the role) requirement to comply with the money laundering regulations by using a variety of different research tools?
Ideally, candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A strong desire to learn and develop within the Risk and Compliance industry
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Good time management skills to prioritise workloads, and the ability to multi task
- Excellent verbal, written and face-to-face communication skills
- A solution driven approach with the ability to take a practical, common sense approach to resolve issues
- Ability to analyse, research and make informed decisions
- Ability to multi-task, and oversee multiple projects at any given time
- Desire to work in a team but also self-motivated
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Enthusiasm, positivity and a committed team member
- Ideally, candidates would be educated to degree level and have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
How to apply:
If this vacancy interests you, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs