Job Title: Legal Administrator (Court of Protection)
Department: Trust & Court of Protection Administration Team
Salary: £20-£22k per annum
– Generous holiday entitlement + holiday purchase scheme
– Pension scheme
– Enhanced family friendly benefits
– Private medical insurance
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Life assurance scheme
– Employee wellness initiatives
– Agile working
– Firm social events throughout the year
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable firm who are experts in their field. As market leaders in their area of expertise our client works with some of the worlds leading companies and having an exciting opportunity for a corporate/commercial paralegal candidate to join the team. You will be joining an experienced team with a wealth of experience to draw from.
About the role
You will be responsible for providing support and assistance to Paralegals in the Trust and Court of Protection Administration Team to enable them to manage their caseloads and provide services to our clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
– To provide support to the Paralegals in the Trust and Court of Protection Administration Team
– Working alongside other fee earners on a variety of tasks related to the ongoing administration of client matters. Tasks may include (but are not limited to):
o Preparing cash reconciliation statements
o Reviewing bank statements and other cash statements, and reconciling payments
o Liaising with 3rd parties, clients, and other professionals
o Opening bank and investment accounts, paying invoices, preparing asset, income, and expenditure statements
o Updating our case management system.
– Providing cover during colleagues’ absence in all areas as required
– Maintaining an awareness of Lexcel and internal procedures, processes and guidelines
The ideal candidate
– Office experience is desirable
– Previous experience working as a Legal Administrator (or within an administrative/support role in a law firm) is beneficial
– Good IT skills
– Ability to empathise with the varying needs of our clients
– Good time management and organisational skills
– Ability to communicate with people at all levels in all situations
If this vacancy is of interest, please click apply. Alternatively contact Adam Perry at CRA Consulting on 0114 241 8030 for more details.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
This Legal Administrator vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you!