Job Title: Wills and Probate Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Contract: Full Time, or Part Time, Permanent
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal/finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms/accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
We are currently working on behalf of a prestigious law firm in Dinnington who are looking for a Legal Administrator to join their busy Wills & Probate team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Wills and Probate department with a range of administrative duties, including file opening and closing, drafting documents, and managing correspondence with clients and third parties. The role will also involve liaising with other departments within the firm to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Manage and maintain client files
- Draft and prepare legal documents and correspondence
- Manage correspondence with clients and third parties
- Assist with billing and invoicing
- Liaise with other departments within the firm
- Provide general administrative support as required
- Previous experience in a similar role within a legal environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to apply:
If this Legal Administrator - Wills and Probate vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Adam Perry who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs