Job Title: Conveyancing Assistants
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal/finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms/accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
We are currently working on behalf of a prestigious law firm in South and West Yorkshire who are looking for two Conveyancing Assistants to join their busy team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing administrative support to the conveyancing team, working alongside experienced solicitors to ensure a high level of service is delivered to clients.
- Assisting with the opening and closing of files
- Undertaking conveyancing searches
- Preparing documents and letters
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, and estate agents
- Managing deadlines and completing tasks in a timely manner
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- Previous experience working as a conveyancing assistant or legal secretary
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- IT literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Office and case management systems
How to apply:
If this Conveyancing Assistant vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Adam Perry who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!