Legal Assistant – Multi Track Personal Injury (EL/PL & RTA)
£26,000 – £28,000
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable law firm with a national presence. Our client is looking to hire an experienced legal professional with a background in personal injury law to join their renowned RTA & employers / public liability litigation team, in their Sheffield Office.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Legal Assistant:
- Assisting a senior fee earning with ranging litigated personal injury files, including multi-track RTA (car & motorbike) and EL/PL claims
- Processing legal documentation, managing communications, supporting during settlement negotiations, assisting with hearings and court appearances
- Preparing court bundles, general administrative support on files, client liaison, dealing with queries, opening new files and closing concluded cases
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- It is vital you have experience in Personal Injury Law
- It is vital you have exposure to personal injury litigation
- Exposure to EL / PL (employers liability & public liability) and RTA (road traffic accident) personal injury claims is required
How to apply:
If this Legal Assistant vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Legal Assistant vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.