Job Title: Commercial Property Legal Secretary/Assistant
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are representing an established law firm. Our client offers a range of business legal services. The firm are looking for an experienced legal secretary, ideally with previous experience working in a Commercial Property department, to join a well-established team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced secretary/assistant to join a hardworking team of professionals.
The main duties will require the post holder to:
- Take ownership of enquiries, resolving or escalating (or identifying alternative contacts) as appropriate
- Managing tenancy agreements
- Checking validity of legal documents
- Chasing proof of finances
- Provide efficient and competent secretarial and administrative support
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
- Diary management - arranging meetings, conference calls, lunches and booking travel
- Taking accurate and detailed telephone messages
- Exposure to Commercial Property (not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong document production skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative ability
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this role interests you and you would like further information, please contact Adam Perry on 0114 241 8030 or apply online today.