A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone to join a friendly and well-respected law firm based in Sheffield as a Claims Handler. The growing company are looking or hard-working individuals who are wanting to gain experience working in a law firm or a professional services-based environment. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to start their professional career.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Making initial phone calls and enquiries
- Admin and data input
- Client liaising
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Providing excellent levels of customer care
- Using and navigation internal computer systems
- Needs to be educated to degree level (Doesn't specifically need to be in Law)
- Somebody who has an interest in Law and litigation
- Some customer service experience is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office pages including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Somebody who is able to work confidently on the telephone
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to launch your legal career with a supportive law firm and to build up knowledge and experience in Personal Injury law.
For more information please contact CRA Consulting or click apply today.