Job Title: Legal Collector
Salary: £20,000 to £21,000
Contract: FTC (with the view to move permanent), Full Time or Part Time
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal Recruitment are representing a leading debt management business who are seeking Legal Support Professionals to join their growing Legal Department in Sheffield. The opportunity is perfect for individuals looking to break into the legal sector, or those with some experience who are looking to build on this.
Although the opportunity is initially on a 3 month fixed term contract, there will be scope for this to extend or be made permanent.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Legal Collector:
- Handle correspondence both over the phone and in writing from individuals who are liaising with the business in relation to outstanding debts
- Proactively contact individuals who sit within pre-legal action, in order to discuss settlement terms prior to legal action
- Liaise with individuals in order to secure payments, set up payment plans, understand their intent to contest or provide expert legal advice where required.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support on various tasks such as issuing letters of claim, screening incoming correspondence, drafting legal documentation, updating the case management system, filing and archiving files and other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will need excellent communicative skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of organisational skills
- Previous experience in a customer focussed role would be beneficial
- A working knowledge of civil procedure laws and debt recovery matters would be beneficial
How to apply:
If this Legal Collector vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Legal Collector vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.