Job Title: Family Legal Secretary
Location: Sheffield City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal/finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms/accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
We are currently working with a well-established, national law firm based in Sheffield city centre, who are seeking a Family Legal Secretary to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Family Law Department, assisting fee earners with various tasks such as audio typing, diary management, and general administrative duties. You will have a good understanding of family law procedures, as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Family Law Department
- Audio typing and drafting correspondence, legal documents and forms
- Manage fee earners' diaries, scheduling appointments, and arranging meetings
- Open, close and maintain client files in accordance with company procedures
- Liaise with clients, solicitors, and external organisations as required
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, policies and procedures
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary within a Family Law department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Audio typing and digital dictation experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with case management systems (desirable)
- 33 days' inclusive of bank and other public holidays, to increase annually by 1 day to a maximum of 38 days for 5 complete years of service
- 3% employer pension contribution on whole salary
- Life Assurance scheme at 3x annual salary
- Continuous training and development opportunities for those seeking progression within the firm
- Generous employee sickness allowance of 6 weeks
- Client and employee referral schemes (up to £2000)
- 25% discount on some legal services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP/Cash Plan) offering cashback towards your healthcare bills, 24/7 video and telephone GP appointments and discounted memberships at over 3,000 gyms, studios, and health clubs across the UK
- Social committee and events
How to apply:
If this Legal Secretary vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Adam Perry who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion, or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
We look forward to hearing from you!