Job Title – Family Legal Secretary
Salary – £21,000 – £23,000
Location – Worksop
A superb new opportunity has arisen as a Family Legal Secretary or Assistant at a highly successful full-service law firm. This firm works with a variety of clients across the region. The full time, permanent position lends a chance to join a firm with a fantastic reputation, which is increasingly growing due to its success. The right candidate will be an ambitious individual, keen to become established within a superb administration ability.
- Providing secretarial support (audio typing and document production).
- Efficient administration skills associated with a busy office environment.
- Setting up new client files and carrying out case management.
- Some diary management and telephone contact.
- Preparing legal documents and letters
- Corresponding with clients
- Undertaking Conveyancing searches
- Land registry searches
- Corresponding with landowners, solicitors and estate agents
- Ability to work independently to a high standard and to effectively prioritise competing deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- High standards of client and customer service.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Adam Perry on 0114 241 8030 or at [email protected]
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
This Legal Secretary/Assistant vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you!