Job Title - Personal Injury Legal Secretary
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000
Location - Doncaster
A highly regarded firm of solicitors is now recruiting for a Personal Injury Legal Secretary to work within the PI Department. Working in this position, the right candidate will be contributing to the associated legal processes in the department, working as an integral team member to help support Solicitors and Legal Executives work on behalf of clients who have suffered a personal injury.
- Efficient administration skills, including: mail management, photocopying, stationary management, bundle preparation and other duties associated with a busy office environment.
- Ability to organise busy diaries - including Outlook.
- Initial point of contact for new enquiries.
- Sorting medical reports.
- Collating research for fee earners.
- Contributions to the development of the department and agenda of business.
- Some reception work (only when neccessary).
- Audio and copy typing.
- Strong IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Ability to work independently to a high standard and to effectively prioritise competing deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- High standards of client and customer service.
- Previous experience of working in a legal administration function desirable.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Adam Perry on 0114 241 8030 or apply at email@example.com