Job Title – Real Estate Transactions Legal Secretary
Salary – £22,500 – £27,000
Location – Sheffield (hybrid working)
A superb new opportunity has arisen as a Legal Secretary at a highly successful full-service, global law firm. This firm works with a variety of clients across the world. The full time, permanent position lends a chance to join a firm with a fantastic reputation, which is increasingly growing due to its success. The right candidate will be an ambitious individual, keen to become established within a superb administration ability.
About the Role
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Team Secretary to join their Sheffield office, providing a high-quality and efficient secretarial service to Senior Associates, Associates and Trainees across different Practice Groups. Reporting directly to the Secretarial Services Manager, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of hard and soft copy engrossments and other legal documents
- Copy-typing and digital dictation as required
- Amending and formatting documents
- PDF conversions
- Assisting with weekly/ monthly reporting
- Proof reading and quality checking of documents and correspondence
- Working within Excel documents
- Diary and email management for the fee-earners within your team
- Travel arrangements and handling telephone enquiries as and when required
- Processing fee-earner expenses
- Managing workflow to the Document & Design Centre, Print Room etc as required; proactively taking steps to ensure work is returned within required timescales
- Liaison with Finance and other business support teams
- Assisting across other teams when necessary
- Company wide bonus scheme of 5% salary (discretionary)
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days remotely)
- 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- 50% off your current gym membership & corporate membership with Virgin Active and Nuffield gyms
- Critical illness insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance, 5x your salary
- Extended Maternity/Adoption & Shared Parental leave
- Study assistance
- Interest free loans
You will need to be adaptable to change, demonstrating high levels of client care, organisational and time management skills. You will have gained real estate experience within a law firm demonstrating a proactive and enthusiastic approach with high levels of IT literacy, excellent attention to detail and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
You will have a proactive and enthusiastic approach with high levels of IT literacy, superb attention to detail and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Ross Roberts on 01142418030 or at [email protected]
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
This Real Estate Transactions Legal Secretary vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you!