Civil Litigation Paralegal
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Sheffield City Centre
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a well-known local law firm with offices across South Yorkshire. The firm are a friendly, respected organisation who have seen a period of growth across their business. Our client is looking to hire an additional team member into their civil litigation department. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to continue their career, handling and supporting with good quality civil litigation work.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Civil Litigation Paralegal:
- Providing comprehensive case support with a mixed dispute resolution caseload including but not limited to Professional Negligence Claims, Landlord/Tenant Claims, Boundary Disputes, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury and Property litigation
- Prepare court documents including and not limited to the Claim Form, Particulars of claim and Part 8 Claims, Defence, application notices
- General administrative duties across a busy department.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional annual leave during XMAS office closure
- Additional leave following the bank holidays over Easter, May and August bank holidays
- Flexible working upon request
- Hybrid working upon request
- Limited free parking available
- Pension scheme
- Westfield health scheme
How to apply:
If this Civil Litigation Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Civil Solicitor Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.