Job Title: Paralegal – Claimant PI
Location: Doncaster (hybrid)
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are an established organisation who are looking to hire an experienced professional in personal injury law. As the successful candidate, you will be given the opportunity to join a well-known business, offering an exciting role as a Paralegal role in their fast-track claimant PI team.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Paralegal:
- Running a case from letter of claim stage up to the Trial if required
- Taking on new claims or claims that have started life in the OIC & MOJ portals which could turn into Multi-Track cases and have been dropped from the process
- Preparing claims for portal onboarding
- Reviewing and qualifying evidence
- Analysing claimant information
- Ability to manage a Client well, keep them updated and informed every step of the way
- Investigating liability
- Handling counter claims and denial liability
- Approving settlement requests
- Dealing fully with investigating liability, taking statements and obtained all early evidence in support and assessing prospects
- Arranging Immediate Needs Assessments and liaising with case managers to arrange rehab, equipment etc
- Obtained medical records, reviewing the same and assessing what medical evidence is required
- Instructing medical experts and reviewing and obtaining any further medical evidence
- Liaising with medical experts, other experts and Counsel in conferences
- Ensuring caseload is managed effectively and efficiently at all times
- Ability to work well within a team and delegate where possible
How to apply:
If this Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Adam Perry who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.