Job Title: Litigation Fee Earner
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a well-established, regional law firm. Our client is looking to hire an experienced Fee Earner to join their reputable Dispute Resolution Department, in their Mansfield Office.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Litigation Fee Earner:
- Dealing with a mixed dispute resolution caseload including but not limited to Professional Negligence Claims, Landlord/Tenant Claims, Boundary Disputes, Commercial Litigation and Property litigation
- Assisting the head of department on additional claims as/when required
- Prepare court documents including and not limited to the Claim Form, Particulars of claim and Part 8 Claims, Defence, application notices
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience fee earning is required
- Previous experience running a litigation caseload is required
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Company sickness pay
- Discretionary study support
- Flexible working considered
- Hybrid working considered
How to apply:
If this Litigation Fee Earner vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Litigation Fee Earner vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.