Litigation Fee Earner
£28,000 to £45,000
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are an established, friendly organisation based in the heart of Barnsley. The firm are a leading local practice, providing a range of legal services to individuals. They boast a collaborative and supportive working environment and have an excellent staff retention record. Due to developments within the dispute resolution team, the firm are seeking an additional fee earner to join their team.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Litigation Fee Earner:
- Providing comprehensive case management with a mixed dispute resolution caseload including but not limited to Professional Negligence Claims, Landlord/Tenant Claims, Boundary Disputes, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury and Property litigation
- Prepare court documents including and not limited to the Claim Form, Particulars of claim and Part 8 Claims, Defence, application notices
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional leave over Christmas office closure
- Flexible working upon request
- Hybrid working upon request
- Free parking available
- Pension scheme
How to apply:
If this Litigation Fee Earner vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Litigation Fee Earner vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.