Sheffield City Centre
£20,000 - £25,000 Salary
Full Time, Permanent Contract
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a well-established, reputable South Yorkshire law firm who operate expert legal services in ranging areas of practice. The firm are a friendly, professional set up with experience professionals throughout their teams. With an approachable management structure, growing practice, high-quality work and nice offices, this is a great place to work for the successful candidate.
The firm are offering a route to qualify with this role due to business growth and departmental expansion.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Litigation Paralegal:
- Handle ranging legal matters including but not limited to family disputes, business disputes, property disputes, land disputes, professional negligence and inheritance disputes
- Draft and file legal documents, including pleadings, motions, and discovery requests
- Assist in the preparation of trial materials and attend court with senior lawyers
- Conduct legal research and provide support on legal issues arising in cases
- Manage case files, including organising and maintaining electronic and hard copy documents
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders, providing regular updates on the progress of cases
- Liaise with external service providers, such as expert witnesses and court reporters
- Undertake administrative tasks, such as maintaining the team's calendar and scheduling meetings
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas period office closure
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience, working as a Paralegal
- Experience in commercial, civil or property litigation is required, ideally a minimum of 12-18 months
- Ideally some experience handling family law files, including both private family matters and legal aid work
How to apply:
If this Litigation Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Litigation Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.