Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive
£35,000 to £50,000 Salary Bracket
Leeds (Hybrid Working Available)
Full Time, Permanent
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Litigation Solicitor:
- Manage a varied caseload of litigation matters, including commercial disputes, civil litigation, property disputes, professional negligence claims, and other contentious issues.
- Conduct legal research, analyse evidence, and prepare legal documents, such as pleadings, witness statements, and court submissions.
- Advise clients on the merits of their cases, potential legal strategies, and the likely outcome of litigation.
- Represent clients in court proceedings, including hearings, trials, and alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation or arbitration.
- Collaborate with other members of the legal team, including barristers, paralegals, and support staff, to ensure efficient and effective case management.
- Maintain regular communication with clients, providing updates on case progress, and addressing any concerns or queries they may have.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in legislation, case law, and legal developments relevant to litigation practice.
- Attend professional development seminars, workshops, and conferences to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- Contribute to business development initiatives, including networking events, client relationship management, and marketing activities to promote the firm’s litigation services.
- Adhere to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Code of Conduct, maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
About the business:
Our client are a leading regional law firm with renowned legal professionals. Our client is looking to recruit a Solicitor to join their litigation department, working under a partner. This will give the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to work under a seasoned legal professional, assisting on high-quality work and running a caseload of property, civil and commercial disputes.
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Litigation Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Litigation Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.