Sheffield City Centre
Full Time, Permanent Contract
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading specialist in contentious areas of legal practice. With offices in Sheffield, they have experienced rapid growth in a short space of time, and are continuing with further expansion as the year progresses.
The firm promotes a fun, dynamic and friendly culture in a relaxed environment. With excellent training & development twinned with high scope for progression, this is a great opportunity.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Litigator:
- Running a varied commercial litigation caseload with supervision of a litigator
- Taking potential customers through a full claim assessment
- Conduct on advocacy with training and support
- Reviewing information to establish and process claims
- Reviewing compliance on files
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional leave over XMAS office closure
- Westfield health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Study assistance
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience, working in a Litigator capacity or Junior/Trainee Litigator
- Previous exposure to personal injury, commercial litigation, civil litigation or property litigation
How to apply:
If this Litigator vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Litigator vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.