Job Title – Marketing Assistant/Executive
Salary – £22,000 – £30,000
Location – Chesterfield
A superb new opportunity has arisen as a Marketing Assistant/Executive at a highly successful full-service law firm. This firm works with a variety of clients across the region. The full time, permanent position lends a chance to join a firm with a fantastic reputation, which is increasingly growing due to its success. The right candidate will be an ambitious individual, keen to become established within a superb administration ability.
• Develop and monitor targeted marketing campaigns and strategies to promote our broad range of legal services across the East Midlands
• Conduct basic research to identify and address new client groups and potential business growth
• Organise and support effective promotional activities, exhibitions and events
• Update website content and associated data analytics for marketing applications
• Fully exploit campaign opportunities for our social media platforms
• Develop our customer relationship management (CRM) database
• Design, present and implement new digital and online marketing ideas and initiatives
• Support the company culture and employee engagement through internal communications and marketing.
You will need to bring…
• Degree level education – required
• Proven work experience gained in a marketing or related creative environment – required
• Previous exposure gained in the legal sector – preferred
• Strong IT skills, with a well-developed knowledge of current social media trends and their prospective business applications
• The ability to manipulate and analyse data for statistical and financial reports
• A genuine awareness of the commercial aspects of marketing for services rather than products
• First-class communications and networking skills, including the ability to deal with clients’ new business enquiries by telephone
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with time management to the fore
• The ability to work alone or as part of a cross-functional team, covering all four main offices
• Creative skills, which may include website or graphic design, and/or copywriting / proofreading – ideal, but not essential.
Benefits will include…
• A starting salary commensurate with relevant skills and qualifications
• Hybrid working options after probationary period
• Online rewards & recognition platform, with:
o employee discounts at 900+ high street and online retailers, including gym/leisure memberships
o financial awards for achievement/recognition
o 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
• Pension scheme with employer’s contributions
• Generous annual holiday entitlement, including a paid day off for your birthday
• Support for a Level 5 qualification in Marketing or similar
• Excellent career growth opportunities in a fast-growing practice
• A genuine approach to achieving a ‘work/life balance’
• A friendly office environment located in the centre of Chesterfield with access to all amenities and transport connections.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Adam Perry on 01142418030 or at [email protected]
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
This Marketing Assistant/Executive vacancy is very popular with the local community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you!