Job Title: Fee Earner
Multi track team accident value between £25k and £100k
Award winning Sheffield Firm is looking for an experienced Lawyer or Paralegal to join their busy and well established Personal Injury Multi track team.
The department deals with a variety of PI matters but are the specialists in trade union work. The vacancy would be to manage an establish caseload of EL PL and RTA multi track matters, ranging in value from £25k to £100k.
The firm is dedicated to providing the best legal advice and dedidcated in delivering a professional, yet friendly and personal service, which puts the clients first.
- Managing (under supervision) a caseload of complex and predominantly multi-track personal injury cases
- Undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the Firm.
- Solicitor, Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal with a minimum of 3 years' fee earning experience;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of dealing with and handling litigated personal injury cases in and around the £25k-£100k mark in terms of vlaue
- Some experience in handling multi track files
- Experience in working with vulnerable clients/individuals;
- Working knowledge of using the case management system Proclaim.
- Excellent customer service;
- Confident and polite telephone manner;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to organise and prioritise work;
- Ability to cope well in a demanding environment;
- Analytical approach to reviewing information;
- Flexible attitude to work;
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Dependent upon experience
Full time role
Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 17:00
Flexible home working with at least 3 days requested in the office
For more information please contact Rob Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today with a copy of your most recent cv.