My client, a leading national litigation firm, are looking to recruit a Multi-Track RTA Lawyer to join their team in Manchester. This firm are specialists in the field of claimant Personal Injury law and have been recognised by many credible legal directories for the excellent legal advice that they provide to their clients.
In this role, you will manage your own full caseload of Multi- Track matters, under supervision. You will be exposed to a wide range of cases and be the main point of contact to your clients.
Ideally you will have:
- Approximately 5 years previous experience, with an excellent theoretical and working knowledge of this area of law;
- A solid understanding of the relevant rules, legislation and procedures applicable in this area of law;
- The ability to advise and assess on matters of quantum, evidence and liability;
- Solid numerical skills, in order to calculate damages;
- The ability to run your own cases from start to finish under supervision and make daily decisions about your cases;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work quickly and accurately to meet often tight deadlines;
- Strong advocacy skills, with the experience of litigating matters. Trial experience would also be useful but is not essential;
- The ability to use most Microsoft office packages and ideally legal case management systems;
- The ability to prioritise your caseloads accordingly;
- Excellent client care skills, being able to empathise with clients; and
- Good team work skills and be able to work with colleagues in order to reach department objectives and goals.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm and provide assistance to claimants who have suffered injuries.
The firm in question offer a competitive salary and benefits including (but not limited to) an enhanced pensions scheme, agile working, annual travel and parking loans, life assurance and income protection schemes.
Should this role be of interest please do contact CRA Consulting by clicking “apply” or calling 0114 241 8030.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.