Job Title: New Build Conveyancer
Salary: £30,000- £45,000
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the Opportunity:
Our client is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated conveyancer to join our team in the role of New Build Conveyancer. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a reputable and growing law firm, assisting clients with their new build property purchases.
- Managing a caseload of new build conveyancing matters from inception to completion.
- Providing advice and guidance to clients on all aspects of new build conveyancing, including liaising with developers, conducting property searches, and completing legal documentation.
- Building strong relationships with clients, developers, mortgage lenders, and other stakeholders involved in the conveyancing process.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and best practices.
- At least 2 years of experience in residential conveyancing, with a specific focus on new build properties.
- A solid understanding of the conveyancing process, including property searches, title investigations, and completion of legal documents.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- The ability to work independently and manage a caseload efficiently, while maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A commitment to delivering exceptional client service and ensuring the smooth completion of all new build conveyancing matters.
How to apply:
If this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs