Job title: New Build Property Lawyer
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
Hours: 40 per week
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the firm/role:
Our client is a fast-growing business that has an exciting opportunity for a high performing property lawyer to be part of their growing and amazing team, dedicated to our off-plan cases. You will play a vital role in helping to achieve our income targets. We are looking for someone who is comfortable being part of a team with a passion for delivering an excellent client experience. You will be ambitious and bring an enthusiastic, energetic and can do presence to the business.
This is an exciting role with excellent growth potential for an ambitious person.
What you will do:
• Conduct thorough due diligence on all new developments, raise necessary enquiries and
prepare the report on title.
• Review and satisfy client’s source of funds.
• Issue the report on title to clients along with supporting development documents.
• Answer client enquiries.
• Prepare files for exchange of contracts on notice.
• Exchange contracts.
• Prepare and complete exchanged transactions when notice is received.
• Ensure all activity is completed in accordance with SLAs.
• Attend dedicated training sessions, 121s, and team meetings.
• Respond quickly and efficiently to all client’s needs and requests.
• Achieve individual and team KPIs and targets.
• Be compliant with all regulations and company policies at all times.
• Experience in new build/plot purchases.
• Organised and efficient.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Consistently make client service delivery your priority.
• Adopts a modern approach to conveyancing.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Why This firm?
• Market leader in property wealth education
• Focused on colleague development and career progression
• An excellent bonus structure
• Company discount on stays at our holiday homes
• Free access to our property investment courses
• The opportunity to travel for events and customer meetings
• Provide all colleagues the opportunity to collaboratively work with high-net-worth
• Vibrant, energised and friendly working environment
• Apple Equipment
• Free Parking
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs