Job Title: Office Administrator / Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a renowned, long-standing business who are experiencing a steady period of growth. Throughout their history, they have been known as a standout figure in Criminal Defence Law, across multiple geographical areas. The firm have progressively moved to improve their operational procedures through effective IT systems, new offices and hiring leading talent in the area.
Due to a stable business model and growth our client are looking to hire an experience Office Administrator / Receptionist to join them. This will be a fantastic opportunity to gain advanced exposure, deal with high-quality work and further your career.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Office Administrator / Coordinator:
- Handle and screen incoming calls, transferring calls to the relevant department / individual
- Monitor a busy reception desk, accepting deliveries, meeting & greeting clients who have appointments, welcoming visitors and providing parking passes
- Deal with day-to-day administration activities such as filing, scanning, photocopying, archiving, data entry and shredding of documentation
- Handle incoming and outgoing post, documents & letters
- Maintain the office space insuring tidiness and organised filing
- Coordinating and booking appointments / meeting rooms
- Reviewing, monitoring and responding / forwarding the firms contact email box
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will need a minimum of 2 years experience within business administration and reception cover
- Experience of working in professional services is required
- You will be need to be available to work full time hours, between the hours of 9am and 5pm
- You will need to be a people person, able to communicate effectively and be professional
- Due to being the face of the organisation, you will need to have an excellent telephone manor, be presentable and personable
How to apply:
If this Office Administrator / Coordinator vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Office Administrator / Coordinator vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.