Paralegal - Defendant PPI
Manchester City Centre (Hybrid Working)
£22,000 to £26,000 Salary Bracket + Benefits
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a renowned international law firm with an excellent reputation not just locally but throughout the UK. With an well-known brand, strong client base and stable organisation model, this a great opportunity.
The firm are a forward-thinking set up with a great employee benefits package, a client service focussed approach and a progressive business.
With full training provided, this Paralegal position is suited to those with good exposure to the legal sector, within Civil or Commercial Litigation. If you are looking to specialise in high quality commercial litigation, this is a great opportunity. The successful candidate will be joining a stable department with a great team dynamic that represents a high-profile financial services client.
If successful, you will perform the following tasks as a Paralegal:
- Working with a Legal Services Team, supporting one of the largest UK teams that represents a high profile financial services client
- Overseeing with ranging legal matters, including reviewing claimant and defendant documentation, drafting legal communications, preparing of defences, negotiation, time recording and hearings preparation.
- Overseeing comprehensive support and fee earning tasks such as providing expert advice, administration, data entry, client relationship management, document production, case review, ongoing monitoring, reporting, bundle preparation, email communication management and other adhoc tasks when required
The business will offer you the following employee benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Matched pension contributions
- Enhanced sickness & maternity pay
- Health insurance plan
- Income protection plan
- Critical illness protection plan
- Life insurance plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will need to demonstrate previous experience in Commercial Litigation, working as a Paralegal
- You will need to have completed a LLB Law Degree, with a 2:1 or higher
How to apply:
If this Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.