Job Title: Paralegal Supervisor
Salary: £32,000 – £45,000 (negotiable)
Location: Glasgow (Hybrid Working Available)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading international law firm with excellent presence throughout the UK. Due to recent growth within the team, they are hiring for a talented professional to join their legal services unit, heading up a team of paralegals.
Their department are well-regarded as a leading team, having won many awards. As such, the successful candidate will be joining a renowned business, gaining exposure to high calibre work, leading a team of top professionals.
The firm boast a leading employee offering, development & progression and high-quality work. With ethical practices and a diversity positive practice, the firm are a modern employer who promote a positive candidate and colleague experience.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Paralegal Supervisor:
- Day-to-day and strategic people management, coordinating and leading a team of Paralegals
- Management duties such as performance review, workflow allocation, dealing with general team support, monitoring training needs, implementing training / performance measures, managing diaries and holidays, dealing with absences and running one-to-one meetings
- Taking lead on projects whilst ensuring efficiency, performance, meeting of deadlines, handling complex queries, producing reports and updating key stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance and targets are hit, whilst meeting operational procedures and standard working practices
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 28 days with continued service
- Holiday purchase scheme, up to 5 days per annum
- Matched pension scheme of 5% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Bonus scheme for fee earners and firm-wide
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance X5 annual salary
- Enhanced maternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Study assistance programmes
- Discounted gym membership
- Loyalty awards
- Flexible working
- Hybrid / remote working
- Additional discretionary benefits
To apply, you will require the following:
- Previous managerial or supervisor experience, coordinating and leading a team within the legal sector is required
- You will need a background within either property law, dispute resolution law or corporate law
- Previous experience as a Paralegal is required in addition to managerial experience
- Exposure working within an international or national law firm is preferred
- A LLB degree in Law is preferred
How to apply:
If this Paralegal Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Paralegal Supervisor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.