Part Time Bookkeeper - Sheffield £12.50 to £16.00 per hour
My client is a fast paced service based business looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team . Based in offices in S10 with free parking we are looking for someone to work 21 hours a week . The role is diverse and would cover all aspects of accounts within a small business using Sage. We are looking for someone who is hands on and would want to work in a small business and be happy to be "hands on" . We are a really friendly team and the business is going through a rapid period of growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process purchase invoices
- Dealing with all aspects of sales ledger
- Preparation of monthly accounts to trial balance
- Handling all aspects of credit control
- Processing starters and leavers
- Submit contractor information to HMRC on a quarterly basis
- Production of bonus schedules and reports on a quarterly basis
- Bank reconciliations
- Handling any ad hoc queries from Contractors over timesheets and invoices
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Ad hoc projects for the Directors as and when requested
- It is likely you will already be an experienced accounts assistant and be used to dealing with Sage line 50.
- You will be able to work around of 21 hours a week ideally within the office
- You will be a good communicator with happy working in a small close knit team.
- Free car parking and easily accessible by public transport routes
- Quarterly incentives with team nights out
- Lovely working environment
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off