Personal Injury Lawyer
£35,000 to £42,000 Salary
St Helens (Hybrid Working)
Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a respected firm locally with a great team dynamic and an experienced team at the helm. The firm are well-regarded for their personal injury work, amongst other areas of legal practice. With ongoing growth plans and additional hires in progress, this opportunity will offer much scope for career progression and development.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Personal Injury Lawyer:
- Handling a mixed caseload of high end fast-track, complex and some multi track EL / PL cases
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 3 years service
- Additional annual leave around festive period (discretionary)
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Agile working
- Commendation award scheme
- Free parking
- Bonus scheme (monthly and yearly + adhoc)
- Car allowance (discretionary for senior staff)
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- It is vital you have experience in Personal Injury Law
- You will be a qualified solicitor or legal executive but candidates with extensive experience fee earning in a non-qualified capacity would be a welcome application
- The successful candidate will be running a litigated and sometime complex caseload of employer / public liability claims (EL/PL) so exposure to this claim type is required.
How to apply:
If this Personal Injury Lawyer vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Personal Injury Lawyer vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.