Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer
Location: Sheffield City Centre
Salary: £28,000 – £32,500
Job Type: Full-time
We recruiting for a small but growing law firm based in the heart of Sheffield City Centre. They are seeking a Personal Injury Lawyer to join their team. The role offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, with a focus on providing high-quality legal advice to clients.
• Manage a caseload of personal injury claims from start to finish, including initial client contact, gathering evidence, liaising with third parties, and negotiating settlements.
• Conduct legal research, prepare legal documents and attend court hearings as required.
• Provide expert legal advice to clients and ensure that their cases are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues, and contribute to the growth of the firm.
• Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years PQE in Personal Injury Law.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage a high volume of cases in a fast-paced environment.
• Good attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We are offering a competitive salary of £28,000 to £32,500 depending on experience, as well as hybrid working arrangements. If you are a motivated and ambitious Personal Injury Lawyer looking for a new challenge in a supportive and dynamic environment, then we want to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV to Rob Addy or call 0114 2418030 for more details.