Job Title: Personal Injury Litigator / Fee Earner
Location: Nottingham City Centre (Hybrid/Flexible Working)
Salary: £39,000 to £46,500
Contract: Full or Part Time, Permanent
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the Business:
CRA Consulting are representing and recruiting on behalf of a leading UK law firm, who are recognised in the Legal 500. Our client are a well-known, prestigious brand who hold a fantastic reputation. Due to internal structural changes the firm are hiring for an initial 12 month period with the view to make this role permanent.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Multi Track Litigator:
- Servicing a litigated multi track caseload made up predominantly of employer liability work, with some public liability and road traffic accident claims
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An additional 5 days leave through the Christmas Period
- Hybrid Working – 50% home based
- Flexible Working – Ability to start as early as 7am, and finish as late as 7pm
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance – 4 times annual salary
- Income protection insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Sports & social clubs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel & parking loans
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- It is essential that you have previous experience working in personal injury law
- Exposure to pre-litigated and/or litigated personal injury claims is essential
- Experience in multi track personal injury would be advantageous
How to apply:
If this Personal Injury Litigator vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Personal Injury Litigator vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.