£22,000 - £25,000 Salary
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are representing a multi-disciplined law firm who are hiring into their established personal injury department. As a result of growth and an increase in new claims, our client is looking to employ an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal to join their MOJ Portal Team. The successful candidate will manage a broad range of fast-track personal injury cases, mainly RTA but with some El/PL work.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Personal Injury Paralegal:
- Respond to new and existing queries from clients
- Identifying and qualifying claims, providing expert advice to clients
- Running claims through the MOJ portal stages 1 through to 3
- Typing legal documentation and correspondence
- Supporting with settlement agreements
- Occasional support with court hearings
- Conducting legal research and analysis
- Analysing medical records
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Option to purchase additional holiday days
- Team and individual bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- MediCash scheme
- Hybrid working - max 2 days per week required in office
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Casual dress code
- Company sick pay
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working in personal injury
- Previous experience handling MOJ portal claims
- LLB Degree preferred
How to apply:
If this Personal Injury Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Personal Injury Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days