Wills Case Supervision Manager
Location: Bristol (Hybrid working-Limited office attendance)
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000
CRA Legal are working in partnership with a reputable national business with offices throughout the country. Our client is a long term established organisation with a great approach to their employees and customer base. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced wills and trust manager to join an exciting and forward thinking business known for their ethical approach, innovative use of technology and commitment to members, customers and colleagues. Our client is a leading provider of probate, estate planning and private client services, with a portfolio of commercial partnerships with blue chip clients in the financial advisory, insurance and banking sectors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be a key member of the Estate Planning team working alongside experience solicitors and colleagues supporting the active progression of file
- Focus on quality assurance, as such no fee earning or chargeable hour targets are set
- Review the preparation of wills, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney, ensuring all documentation is legally accurate and in keeping with the clients instructions, feeding back on those necessary changes that may be required.
- Liaise closely with all will writers throughout the case, providing feedback and technical support where required
- Provide quality assurance to make sure all compliance and regulatory standards and processes are consistently met.
- Qualified solicitor/ CILEX or STEP qualified or equivalent experience
- A strong background in a private client environment
- Strong legal and wills writing experience
- Experience with tax planning
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Why this role?
- Joining a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit
- Coaching, training and support to enable personal development
- Free gym and spa facilities access
- Pension up to 10% employer contributions
- Annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
- Additional discounts
If you're interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information