Private client Associate/Senior Associate-
Salary: £50,000- £65,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the firm and Role:
A national law firm with an excellent reputation both locally and across the country who truly put their employees at the heart of their culture. Working in a friendly and supportive environment you will be joining a settled and experienced team who value you for who you are and what you bring.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented Associate/Senior Associate to join the Private Client team in Sheffield.
This partner-led team offers the full range of legal and tax expertise clients need to help plan effectively for their future, they are experienced in dealing with complex estates, often with international elements.
The team help with but are not limited to the following services:
- Wills – advising on, drafting, and executing
- Trusts – setting up and administering trusts to manage money, property or investments for specific people or purposes
- Wealth Management – advising on investments and wealth-holding structures
- Succession planning – planning for the future so our client’s business continues to thrive
Given the work you’ll be dealing with you’ll need all round experience in Partnerships, Wills and Probate.
- A solid background on advising on, implementing, and running a range of Partnerships, Wills and Probate matters..
- Have an aptitude for business development and a passion for growing strong client and referrer relationship as well as a drive to continue to aid the growth and development of the wider team; and
- Empathy and compassion to help guide our clients through challenging personal circumstances
- A good understanding of the Sheffield private client market would be advantageous, but not essential.
We’re proud of our values, and we’re looking for people who share them:
- To be pioneering with an imaginative outlook
- To be approachable and caring
- To be tenacious in the pursuit of our objectives
- To be efficient in the provision of our services
- To work with a foundation of integrity
What the firm can offer you:
- Flexible working options – Make work f it around your life, not the other way
- Up to 25 days holidays as standard – You can ‘buy’ up to 35hrs of extra holiday too
- Generous and flexible pension
- Volunteering days – Two days of volunteering every year for a cause of your choice (fully paid)
- Westfield Health membership, offering refunds on medical services alongside our Aviva Digital GP
The firm also offer a wide range of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace and to make sure you’re fully supported to work in a way that best suits you.? This includes our Flexible by Choice programme which gives our colleagues more choice over how they wish to work subject to role and client requirements.
We have recently been ranked in the Best Workplaces for Wellbeing for Large Organisations for 2023!
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Data Protection Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.