Job Title: Wills & Probate Fee earner
Salary: £30,000- £45,000
Hours: Part or Full time
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business/Role:
CRA Consulting are recruiting on behalf of our a client a modern, forward thinking law firm with an excellent reputation throughout the Yorkshire regions. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced private client fee earner to join this established and growing private client team. We are looking for candidates with 5+ years experience dealing with Wills, Trusts and Estates and Asset Protection, LPAs. Court of protection experience would also be preferable.
- Manage and caseload of wills,lpa’s, probate and trust matters
- Advise clients on estate planning matters, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and inheritance tax planning.
- Draft and review legal documents such as wills, trusts, and powers of attorney, ensuring they accurately reflect clients’ wishes and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Guide clients through the probate process, including validating wills, asset valuation, debt settlement, and distribution of assets to beneficiaries.
- Provide expert advice on complex probate issues, including contested wills, estate litigation, and inheritance disputes.
- Stay updated with changes in estate planning laws and tax regulations, and provide clients with up-to-date advice on tax-efficient estate planning strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, providing professional and compassionate support during emotionally challenging times.
- Holiday 25 days plus extra day for birthday
- Employee discounts across multiple high street products
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension contributions
- Accredited training and development programme
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs