Job Title: Private Client Locum Solicitor (Tax and Trust Specialist)Location: Ashby De La Zouch, UK (Hybrid working arrangement)
Salary: £50,000 – £75,000
Duration: 3 months, starting ASAP
We are seeking an experienced Private Client Locum Solicitor to join a practice in Ashby De La Zouch. This role will specialise in Tax and Trust work and is ideally suited for an individual who is eager to make a significant impact within a rapidly evolving practice. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working both in-person and remotely, in line with our hybrid working policy.
- Provide specialist legal advice on a wide range of tax and trust matters.
- Draft, review, and amend legal documents related to tax and trust, ensuring all documents are legally sound and align with the client’s objectives.
- Manage a diverse caseload efficiently, meeting all set deadlines.
- Assist clients in the planning and management of their estates, including the creation and administration of trusts.
- Stay updated with the latest developments and changes in tax and trust laws and regulations.
- Liaise with clients, ensuring their needs are met and maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the legal team, sharing knowledge and expertise as needed.
- Qualified Solicitor with a valid practising certificate in the UK.
- Proven experience in Tax and Trust law, preferably in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of current laws and regulations relating to tax and trusts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to translate complex legal terms for clients.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with an ability to handle a diverse caseload.
- Proficient in using legal research tools and software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The practice is committed to providing their staff with a balanced working environment. As such they offer a hybrid working model, enabling you to work both from our Ashby De La Zouch office and remotely. If you have the necessary skills and experience and are keen to contribute to a forward-thinking firm, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that this position is initially for a duration of three months, starting ASAP. However, there may be the possibility of extension or transition to a permanent role, subject to performance and business needs.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to this advert or call Rob Addy on 0114 2418030 for more information.