Job Title: Private Client Paralegal
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the Firm/Role:
Our client is a leading regional law firm with an excellent presence in the local market. Their employees are at the heart of their culture which can be demonstrated with their low staff turnover and excellent employee benefits package. Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen with the private client department for an enthusiastic and driven paralegal.
You will join an incredibly successful and growing team and provide comprehensive support to senior solicitors/lawyers within the department
You will be able to:
- Support a specialised caseload.
- Deliver high standards of client care and a first-class customer experience.
- Work commercially which is reflected in your case management and outcomes.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Achieve and deliver key outcomes both for the client and the firm.
- Contemporaneously capture and record time.
- Undertake relevant searches.
- Collate and identify all the deceased’s assets and all their liabilities.
- Identify beneficiaries.
- Support the lead lawyer with applying for the grant of probate and Inheritance Tax (where applicable).
- Manage the collection of assets and payment of debts.
- Distribution of legacies.
- Manage interim distribution of residue.
- Preparation of estate accounts.
- Completion of the administration.
- Administration of a client’s personal affairs under Lasting Powers of Attorney and / or Court of Protection.
The business will offer you the following employee benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (Increasing in line with service)
- Holiday sell back scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Pension scheme
- Parking discounts
- Enhanced sickness & maternity pay
- Westfield health scheme
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs