Job Title: Private Client Paralegal/Fee earner
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the firm:
Our client is leading regional law firm with offices throughout the North of England. The firm pride themselves on delivering specialist legal services to their clients within a professional yet friendly environment.
Additionally this firm has an incredibly strong reputation for the their expertise in niche areas of law. Our client offer a supportive and inclusive working environment with people at the centre of what they do. The firm have exceptional staff retention rates due to this culture. Hybrid and agile working is also available within this role.
About the role:
Due to continued success of the private client team an opportunity has arisen for an experienced private client paralegal/fee earner to join the team at our clients Sheffield office. You will be joining one of the largest and most successful private client teams outside of London specialising in the administration of complex and high value estates.
This role will see you manage a caseload consisting of a wider range of probate, estate planning, IHT calculations, advising trustees and managing day to day matters involved with trusts. You will be expected to provide advice relating to inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax for individuals, estates and trustees.
- 27 days holiday
- Medical insurance
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- Flexible/hybrid/remote working
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced private client paralegal/fee earner with ability to manage their own caseload
- Good communication skills (both oral and written) with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise demanding workloads effectively and meet deadlines
- Good numerical skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- IT literate and experienced in use of different software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel) and document management systems (e.g. iManage)
- Ability to work in a busy team
- A mature and responsible attitude
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Personable and professional
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs