Private client paralegal (Hybrid Working)
Location: Bristol or Sheffield
Salary: £21,000 – £26,100
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the firm/role:
CRA Legal are working in partnership with a reputable national business with offices throughout the country. Our client is a long term established organisation with a great approach to their employees and customer base. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced private client professional to join an exciting and forward thinking business known for their ethical approach, innovative use of technology and commitment to members, customers and colleagues. Our client is a leading provider of probate, estate planning and private client services, with a portfolio of commercial partnerships with blue chip clients in the financial advisory, insurance and banking sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced private client paralegal/professional to join a firm who offer genuine career development and growth with no ceiling on progression. Perhaps you are in private practice and not being offered support with your training/development or cant see a clear route for progression or struggle to find that work/life balance this opportunity can offer what you are looking for.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drafting and taking instructions on a variety of wills and associated estate planning documents
- Writing wills and managing incoming cases
- Communicate with clients over the phone, progressing each case through to completion
- Document and write wills, ensuring all documentation is legally accurate and professionally written
- Accurately maintain client records and correspondence, ensuring all compliance & regulatory standards are met
• A strong background in wills drafting and or estate planning
• Ability to build rapport with your clients as well as a passion for delivering excellent customer service
• High level of attention to detail
• Confidence to lead with cases
• A proven ability to manage your own caseload and deliver to deadlines
Why this role?
• Joining a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit
• Coaching, training and support to enable personal development
• Free gym and spa facilities access
• Pension up to 10%
• Annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• Additional discounts
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information.