Job Title: Wills & Probate Solicitor
Salary: £30,000- £45,000
Hours: Full time
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business/Role:
CRA Consulting are recruiting on behalf of our client an established law firm with offices throughout Nottingham. Our client is a multi service law firm specialising in a wide range of private legal services.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced private client solicitor to join the team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated solicitor who is keen to be a part of future growth plans. This role will involve supervising junior colleague and reporting to senior partners with a view to leading the team as a partner in the near future.
- Establish, build and maintain productive working relationships with the existing team, clients and referrers of work
- Able to support the team in all matters arising both internally and externally
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure on a regular basis whilst juggling multiple transactions
- Manage and cooperate in respect of the team’s portfolio of work from inception to completion
- Dealing with all types of private clients
- Ensure high-quality client service is always delivered
- Contribute to the business planning with an appreciation of the implications in the broader group
- Actively generate business from both new and existing clients through practical internal and external business development activities
- Strive to develop and enhance the Curtis Parkinson brand in the local marketplace
- Develop a personal training business plan and contribute to the team’s development with the Partner in charge.
- Minimum three years experience in private client matters
- A strong believer in the team ethos
- Strong team leadership and management skills
- Ability to understand, inspire and develop others
- Effective communicator
- Excellent understanding of all security issues relating to property work
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
- High level of business acumen and commerciality
- Ability to inspire the trust and commitment of others
- Strong knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office and legal case management software
- Results driven
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs