Salary: up to £30,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the business/role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced probate paralegal to join an established Sheffield based firm with an excellent reputation. As a Probate Paralegal you will play a critical role in assisting clients with their probate matters. You will work closely with our attorneys and other legal professionals to ensure the efficient administration of estates. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of probate procedures, exceptional organisational skills, and a commitment to delivering excellent service to clients.
This role would suit an experienced probate paralegal/assistant or a fee earner looking for a step away from billing responsibilities.
This role will involve:
- Assist Solicitors and Fee earners in the preparation of probate documents, including wills, petitions, and estate planning documents.
- Manage and maintain probate case files, ensuring all necessary documentation is complete and up-to-date.
- Communicate with clients and other parties involved in probate cases, providing updates and addressing inquiries.
- Research and stay up-to-date on relevant probate laws and regulations.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, court dates, and other related events.
- Attend and assist with client meetings, depositions, and court proceedings as required.
- Assist with the preparation of accountings, inventories, and other financial documents.
- Perform other administrative and clerical tasks as needed.
- Experience working within wills and probate sector for 2+ years
- Strong attention to detail
If this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs